Friday, April 1, 2011

One Ninety at Four Seasons

What do you when you have a day off?

Explore some interesting buffet places.
Initially, my friend and I wanted to go for high tea at Raffles Hotel but it was fully booked. I am not surprised as I should have made the booking a week earlier. My fault.

As I always wanted to the buffet spread at One Ninety at Four Seasons, I took this opportunity to book their buffet lunch. One Ninety does not serve buffet dinner on weekdays. They only serve semi-buffet lunch and brunch.

The semi buffet lunch cost approximately $48 and this includes a main course, inclusive of appetizer and dessert buffet.

Guest are served with bread and daily soup, which was mixed vegetables.

Food from the appetizer buffet. They have duck liver pate, drunken chicken etc.

For main course, I ordered the Kurobuta Pork Chop Milanese Style

Served with San Marzano Tomato and Shallot Salad

My friend ordered the Wagyu Rump Tagliata

Food from the dessert buffet


Rating


My Ramblings...
I love this place.

This is not the place where you gorge yourself to make the buffet worth it.
This is the place where you can sample various food for appetizer and dessert, savour a sumptuous main dish of your choice, enjoy free flow of coffee,tea and fruit juices and of course relax in a nice ambience.

The manager made our dining experience enjoyable. Although the other staff were not very good, the service rendered by the manager is sufficient to make us feel pampered.

Will definitely recommend to try this place for people who enjoy the finer things in life.

No comments: