Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Brunch at Greenhouse

This is really one of the best buffets in Singapore -Vintage Champagne Brunch at the Greenhouse at Ritz Carlton.

The spread is awesome and it does not give you the feeling that the items served during buffets is mass produced.

Let me tell you why...

First, the spread is like twice the length of their normal buffet.




Second, there are 6 types of oysters served...




Third, there's two types of foie gras served - red wine and black pepper (those two on the left)


Fourth, there's free flow of champagne served.


And cocktail...

Fifth, their scallops are heavenly...


Sixth, boston lobsters are served


Seventh, their desserts are so sinful







And the final reason is...



This is the butter served...


My Ramblings...
I will definitely come back!
In fact, I would rather save up all my buffets for 1 big champagne brunch.. It is really worth it!
Hmmm.. Chihuly Lounge or St Regis next? =p

No comments: