Thursday, August 9, 2012

Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao @ Shanghai

Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao
Hong Kong Plaza, North Building 3/F, Unit NL3-04
+86 21 6390 8028

========================

Their xiaolongbao is awesome!
Lots of soup base in the small little xiaolongbao. 
The meat is very tender too. 
The thought of the xiaolongbao makes me want to eat it again!


I thought I could finish at least 70% of the food.
I ordered La Mian in Sichuan style & 4 pieces of xiaolongbao. 
But, I was so wrong. I could only finish 30% of the noodles...
The serving was huge in Shanghai. 
The noodles alone is enough to feed at least 3 of me.... 

Rating
Yummy-ness of food : 5/5
Pricy-ness of food : 3/5
Overall Experience : 4/5 (Will definitely come back for the xiaolongbao. They even state the weights of the soupbase and meat!)








Juicy xiaolongbao!





No comments: