Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Line

The Line @ Shangri-La Hotel
12 to 2.30pm (weekdays); 12 to 3pm (weekends and public holidays)
===========================================

It's been a while since I went to The Line. The last visit was in 2009.

I happened to come across the $36 per person deal on their website. The usual price for lunch buffet is at $48++. There will be 15% discount if you book the table online. Depending on the date that you choose, there may be additional promotions, ranging from 25% to 35%.

One of the thing that I liked about The Line is that it allows diners the option to grill their cold items (such as oysters, crayfish, lobsters) at the Italian counter and they will grill the items with cheese. This is not publicized in the menu but this reflects the flexibility at which the restaurant is willing to do for their diners.

Will I come back?
Yes, I would. I have always been a fan of Shangri-La Hotel and would definitely come back. The only question is The Line or Rose Veranda...




No comments: