Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ministry of Food

Went to Ministry of Food for the second time and tried their ramen. Looks good but not my style. The char-siew is too tough and the soup base is too bland..


Ordered a dessert to go with it.. The white stuff on top is baked mochi.. Do not really fancy their red bean dessert as it is too sweet for my liking.


Rating:

Price

Quality

Quantity

Service

Overall


My Ramblings:

No longer crave for MOF already as:
1. Their food is normal
2. Member's benefits - Members of MOF are entitled to free coffee on the house without the need of ordering anything. When I last went with my friend, both of us were full and would like a cup of coffee. When we mentioned about the member's benefits, the staff were quizzical about it. Either the free coffee are provided as a form of "perceived service" or the staff are not well trained...

No comments: