Thursday, January 15, 2009

Waraku Restaurant @ Central

Met Yi-An and went Waraku at Central for dinner.

Look at the proportion between the tea cup and the bowl...

Ordered the Kinoko and Mentaiko Tamago Ankake. The noodle in this dish is the Kishimen. It taste like a fusion of hor-fun and ban-mian. It is thin yet chewy. The sauce used is quite good.


Yi-An's ramen... bubbling hot can...

We also ordered the Korean pancakes. Was not very good. The ones sold at authentic Korean restaurants are sooo much better.


Rating:

Price

Quality

Quantity

Service

Overall


My Ramblings...

Do not really like Waraku's food, except for the pasta. I know their udon is very tangy and unique but somehow I am not convinced to pay a premium for that. In addition, am quite spoilt to have a variety of food in the menu. When I looked at the menu, nothing really came to my mind.

No comments: