Saturday, February 26, 2011

Element at Amara

Salmon Sashimi

Seafood - Crayfish, Crabs, Scallops

Oysters

Mushroom, Clams, Squid and Abalone

Roast Meat

Hot Dishes - Duck, Sayur Lodeh, Potato Gratin, Fish, Chicken and Pasta

Mushroom Soup

Boston Lobster

They have a chocolate fondeau, ice cream bar and fruits corner.
You can see how much I love the abalone as I make it a point to take it everytime.

Cakes

Rating:



My Ramblings...
I like this place. The variety may not be as wide as most places but the food served is good.
There are items that we can munch on anytime - abalone, soup, sayuh lodeh etc.

Although they only serve 1 boston lobster per person, it is cooked very well.
I rather they restrict the servings than to cook it slipshod...

In terms of price, it is reasonable too, approximately $43 per person.

Will definitely come again.

No comments: