Friday, April 1, 2011

Cova Pasticceria

Recently, I have developed a penchant for high tea places.


During the weekends, place which serve international high tea are usually fully booked.
Hence, on one Saturday, I came across Cova Pasticceria, located at a quiet corner at Paragon.
I love this place - not very crowded even though it is weekends.


Came here twice in the same week - one with my family and the other with my friends. =)


Shop Front


During my first visit, we ordered the Classic and Imperial High Tea set.
The Classic High Tea set consists of sandwiches while the Imperial High Tea consists of cakes.






And of course, coffee and tea to pair with them. 







Rating:



My Ramblings...
A good place to hang out with friends as it is quiet and cosy. 
Will probably visit here again if I do not get bored with the spread. 


Did you know that Cova Pasticceria is a brand under the Wing Tai group. 
Cova Pasticceria was founded in Milan by Antonio Cova in 1817.

No comments: