Saturday, April 2, 2011

Luxurious Dinner @ Feng Shui Inn at Crockfords Hotel

I had the opportunity to be invited for a meal at Crockfords Hotel.
Feng Shui Inn is a fine dining Cantonese restaurant.

Apparently, this was also the place where there was an earlier saga on someone spending $1,200 on a sultan fish.

Well, I too enjoyed some finer things in life that I probably would not splurge on:
1. Mouse Garoupa - This is a prized fish in Hong Kong and it cost approximately $350/kg
2. Lobster Noodle - This cost approximately $450/kg and we had the 2kg lobster because the 1kg is not available.

Guess you can imagine how much the bill was?

This the waiting area outside the restaurant.






Table setting

Menu

Side Dishes - Can you see the scallops on the right?


Lotus root soup with oysters

Shark Cartilage Soup

This is one of the biggest cartilage I ever had.

Asparagus with scallops

Kurobuta pork

Bamboo Claims with lots of garlic



Lobster with noodles

My portion of lobster noodles

Mouse Garoupa

A closer look at the fish


Rating



My Ramblings...
It was a very interesting experience.
I enjoyed myself and I feel pampered.
The food was prepared in a luxurious way.

But, I do not think I will come here again on my own.
It is a bit too indulgent.

No comments: