Friday, December 19, 2008

Birthday Celebrations - Ah Yat (Part 1)

This is a birthday treat from my mum at Ah Yat.

Longevity buns

A longevity bun

My fav - Buddha jumps over the wall

Abalone and Sea Cucumber (Goose web was not available for this period cuz there are limitations on the imports from HK. Sigh...)

Fried Fish

Ah Yat Fried Rice

Dessert Type 1

Dessert Type 2 - Almond Milk

And of course, my bday cake from my mum.. Dear got a mango one...

Paired with a delicious hot chocolate from Australia....


Rating:

Price

Quality

Quantity

Service

Overall


My Ramblings:

This restaurant is my all-time favourite place as the food served are delicacies at a reasonable price, especially the Buddha jumps over the wall and abalone main dish..

This time round, was a bit disappointed with the Sea Cucumber cuz the one found in the soup was overly hard while the one found in the main dish was overly soft and melting.

Would love to have my goose's web back....

No comments: