Friday, December 19, 2008

Tamaya @ Cuppage

Brought dear yesterday to try this Japanese place at Cuppage.

Appetizer

Yakitori style Meatballs

Chicken with leek (For someone who do not love vegetables, this is good. The juiciest piece of leek I ever had)

California Maki (There's a 1 for 1 promotion for UOB lady's cardholders)

Freshly ground wasabi

Spicy Roe Spaghetti


Rating:

Price

Quality

Quantity

Service

Overall


My Ramblings:

This is like a typical restaurant where businessmen hang out to entertain and sample the wide variety of wine. Compared to my last visit, they have expanded quite a fair bit and have added an Izakaya on the first floor and have also added an outdoor dining area.

In terms of service, I was impressed my the Japanese service staff who made sure that everything was fine when I made my reservations. However, in the Izakaya section, I was a bit disappointed as it did not made me feel that I am in a restaurant.

Their quality of food was quite good although this was not our style...

No comments: