Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Meal - Goodwood Coffee Lounge

Went with dear to Goodwood for Set Dinner yesterday in the end.

Our first dish - Bread n butter

Appetizer - Salmon roll with asparagus

Dish - Pork Ribs

Guess what's next...

Hainanese turkey with rice ball... Aint it cool...

Condiments...

With a cup of coffee...

And free flow of desserts like bread pudding...

Strawberry shortcake and Chocolate and Green Tea marble cake

Chocolate tart and Mango tart

Chestnut eclair and cakes


Mango sago with pomelo

Logcakes and hazelnut cake

Passion fruit ice cream with fruits

Biscuit. I suspect this is with marzipan filling...

Chocolate Cake


Rating:


Price

Quality

Quantity

Service

Overall


My Ramblings:

I love the combination. Enjoy a simple dinner and feast during desserts. Totally my style.. Keke...

I love their desserts. The quality is very good although this is a buffet. Normally, the quality of the desserts served are quite ok-ish. But, the one we had was fantastic. I love the tarts, especially the chocolate ones. Can't help but taking more...

Overall, the experience was good, especially when I ended it with a cup of coffee that enhances the whole dessert feasting..

No comments: