Sunday, September 18, 2011

Festiva @ Galaxy Macau

We happened to chance upon this buffet place. 
Buffet dinner starts at 6pm and it cost MOP 318 per person (approximately SGD 50 per person).


The scallops were huge





Roast pigeon, peking duck and roast chicken

Lamb Chop - Do not like this because of its lamb taste. 

Noodles - I love this a lot. The soup is simple yet flavourful. Noodles were soft and springy. 

This was disappointing - the package looks huge but... 

the contents aren't. This is from the teppanyaki counter. 

Pumpkin soup and steak

I love the ambience. It is nice and peaceful.
Some of my creativity..

Strawberry crepes 

Ice cream

The cakes were displayed in a glass chiller. 

Mixed fruits

Bread and butter pudding, cinnamon rolls etc. 

They have a very interesting bread section. 

Apple bread and beetroot cheese bread. 

There is a special kids section as well. 


Rating



My Ramblings...
I love the ambience.
The spread may not be as wide but I feel less stressful here.

The only thing that would make this experience better will be to have a free flow of coffee and tea, rather than just 1 cup. 

No comments: