Monday, March 12, 2012

Barossa

BAROSSA

22 Lorong Mambong
227681 Singapore
Tel: 6468 4688


========================

ALL YOU CAN EAT AUSTRALIAN STEAK!!!

What more could you ask for? We had the opportunity to visit this place over the weekend. 
Buffet is only available on Wed and Sun. Which leaves us not many free days to try it. 
Free flow of Wagyu, Black Angus and T bone steak. Sorry I don't remember the types of cuts.

The place is a nice quiet area around Holland Village. 
Quite reasonably priced @SGD43.90++/pax

They have steaks, sides, salad. Not really much to rave about. But not bad. Just that I usually would enjoy better prepared steaks although I'll probably not be able to find really good quality and quantity at this price. 

I'm not saying it's not a good place to go. Actually, it's quite a nice place, just that it's not really my style. 
Price wise, its fine for an all you can eat steak buffet with some good cuts. 
Quality wise, its also some fine meats you're getting. 
Quantity, you can order all you want. The cuts are pretty thin though so you should be able to try them all without much of a problem.
Service, really quite good, the staff are attentive, keep asking you if you'd like more meats when you're done with your existing serving. 

Not really sure why I'm not too hot about this place. 
Just didn't seem like my kinda place. 

Archipelago beer not part of the buffet. But I've tried the beer previously, it's pretty good. 

Rating
Yummy-ness of food : 4/5
Pricy-ness of food : 4/5
Overall Experience : 4/5 (Overall rating is good. Although not my style but I'd recommend you to try.)

No comments: