Monday, March 12, 2012

Hoo Hah

HOOHA
216, 218, 220 Pasir Panjang Road, Singapore 118581
+65 6475 2210

As of the date I write this post, this place is slated to relocate. Would recommend checking out their website before visiting. 


================================

This place was introduced by my mum.
Apparently she has been going to this place for a nice steak without telling me about it.
Well, today I got my mum to bring me to this place. 
And WOAH! Now I understood what she meant by a nice steak.

The steak comes in various sizes 200, 300, 400, 500gm.
I had mine medium well as usual
(yes yes many have asked me to take it medium, just that I cant get over the blooy parts so... oh well.)
Nonetheless, the steak well extremely well prepared. 
Served with ratatouille which was also delicious. 
I had mine with red wine sauce. Which I felt was significantly better at bringing out the flavour of the meat as compared to my mum's black pepper sauce. 
I would say the baked potato which came with my meat to be relatively ok. Not the best baked potato, but at least it was truly a baked potato. 
(Considering I have had some places serve me a "baked" potato which was steamed first before baking. This results in a not as fragrant roasted flavour in the potato.)

We also ordered a side serving of the laksa to share. Laksa gravy was rich with coconut milk. Not entirely a healthy choice but still oh so wonderful. Not the same as the typical Katong Laksa but still good. 

Ratings
Yummy-ness of food : 5/5
Pricy-ness of food : 4/5
Overall Experience : 5/5 (I'll be back)

No comments: