Monday, March 12, 2012

Epicurious

Epicurious at The Quayside
#01-02 The Quayside, Robertson Quay
Tel: 6734-7720


===========================================

Decided to try out Epicurious as we've been to many breakfast places recently and with our great experience with Wild Honey, decided that there would be other places which served good breakfasts.

Unfortunately, in our opinion, this place din't live up to it's name, we read a number of good reviews in magazines so we had our hopes up. Called the usual steak and eggs benedict so that we could try a similar dish as compared to Wild Honey. 

Eggs benedict was well.... Ok..... bread served with the eggs benedict reminded me of the Macdonald's muffin. Doesn't come with the usual parma ham which I'm used to, comes with an option of either smoked ham, smoked salmon or smoked... (forgot the last one.) 


I'll let the pictures do the talking. If you would like to compare with my earlier breakfast posts. 

Steak was pretty small. Just a small bit of meat with toast and eggs. Abit =_=

Once again I'll let the pictures do the talking. If you would like to compare with my earlier breakfast posts. 

In my opinion, I could get a lot more for a couple more dollars.

Ratings
Yummy-ness of food : 3/5
Pricy-ness of food : 3/5
Overall Experience : 2/5 (Sorry not coming back.)

No comments: