Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rant - WooLee Korean Restaurant @ Food Republic

Met up with Yi-An yesterday for K session.

Went to the Korean Restaurant called WooLee at Food Republic for lunch. Ordered the Kimchi Ramen and Seafood Pancake.



The drink that is cheaper than a pot of tea..


Rating:

Price

Quality

Quantity

Service

Overall


My Ramblings:

I was so upset with the service there and this will be first and last visit there. The service was horrid. We were browsing at the menu and the waitress kept recommending dishes to us. When we said we will take a look first, she stopped pushing for a few seconds only and she continued recommending. Once we have ordered, she just left the table and did not even serve us after that. It's like we can request something and she ignore us. We couldnt be bothered to call for her again. The food was reasonably, as in I do not have the eating "instant noodles" feeling. But, for such service, I rather let this be my last visit there. I would go to my favourite Korean place at Smith Street instead....

No comments: