Monday, January 3, 2011

High Tea at Rose Veranda (Shangri-La Hotel)

Initially, I wanted to try their English Afternoon Tea, which starts at 3pm at Rose Veranda (Shangri-La Hotel). But, ended up topping an additional $4 to try their High Tea Spread which begins from 11.30am to 6pm. The High Tea also includes scones, sandwiches, cakes, tarts etc.

The High Tea is at $38++ per person and there is a 15% discount for Citibank cardholders.

Table Setting

Tea Set - I love the pink flowers tea set!

The plates used are from the same collection!!!
Sashimi was served.

Hot food and sandwiches

Fish ball soup

Desserts

Scones and Ice cream

Fruits

Sample teas

Cube of sugar

Rating


My Ramblings...
I love this place!
Ambience is great and it is very value for money.
Although the cutlery used was not Wedgewood, I am not complaining as I loved the pink flowers cutlery from Haviland! 

I have done some research on the tea set.
This collection is from the Rose Centifolia.
A 5 piece place setting cost about USD237.

It is so beautiful!

No comments: