Sunday, January 16, 2011

Osvaldo Ristorante Italiano

Decided to bring Dear to Osvaldo Ristorante Italiano.
This restaurant is located at Maxwell Chambers.


Bread basket

Parma Ham with Burrata Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes (P.S - This is one person's portion only)

Rabbit Meat

Lamb Shank stewed with mash potatoes



Rating:


My Ramblings...
We loved the parma ham and burrata cheese but we were quite disappointed with the main dishes.

For me, this was the first time trying rabbit meat.
I was a bit nervous I must say.
Was disappointed with it as the the meat was tough and it does not give the wow feeling that I was hoping for after hearing so many raves about rabbit meat.

As for the lamb shank, we had similar or better quality at a lower price.

Overall, I may come back again as I liked the ambience but will not try the rabbit and lamb shank anymore!

No comments: