Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ootoya

Came across this restaurant when I passed by Long Xia Zhou Shi Jia the week before.

Decided to try Ootaya as it very crowded the other time.


I ordered the Oyster set (which contains 693kcal)

Hiroshima oysters served in a steamer filled with rice

Vegetables in miso

Side dishes

My friend ordered the Scallop set menu (693kcal)
Scallops from Mutsu Bay in a steamer filled with rice

Tofu and chicken


Rating


My Ramblings...
The food served is a bit too healthy for my liking.
There descriptive phrases to describe my meal - Not salty, soupy and loads of vegetables (which is the least of preference).

But, I am quite impressed with the place though. They compiled a list for their food which may impact people with certain allergies...

http://www.ootoya.com/menu/images/recommend/allergy_101220.pdf

No comments: