Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tiong Shian Porridge

On Friday, I wanted to take a walk at Chinatown to view the Chinese New Year decorations since my boyfriend is caught up with company events.

Took this opportunity to order my new year delights:
1. Ordered 2 bottles of honey strawberry cornflake cookies at De Cooking House (Far East Square)
2. Ordered 7 bottles of love letters at Tai Thong Cake Shop (Mosque Street)

And I wanted to have my favourite bowl of pork porridge with intestines etc.
But, I saw everyone ordering claypot frog porridge instead.

Hence, I decided to give it a go!
I order the kung bao version with plain porridge.


The sauce is very good!!!

I can never finished one bowl of porridge by myself.
I am so amazed with myself!



Rating


My Ramblings...
One word to describe this - heavenly!
I have never tasted such tender and fresh claypot frog leg.

P.S - This place is located at 265 New Bridge Road =p

No comments: