Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wild honey - Part 2

The second time we went (which is on the same week), we ordered something different. 


My boyfriend ordered the English set, which is the typical English Breakfast. 
I ordered the Tunisian, which consists of a sizzling pan of red pepper, onion and tomato concise (stew) studded with sliced chorizo sausage and crowned with two fried eggs.  

I would still prefer the European set as I do not really fancy spices and this is heavily used in this dish. 

Rating
See earlier post

My Ramblings...
Will definitely come again, but I will still stick to my European set. 

Wild Honey is located at Mandarin Gallery. 
It is extremely crowded during weekends. It opens as early as 8am on weekends. 

However, there is a new branch at Scotts Sqaure. 
Hopefully, the queue wont be as long...

No comments: