Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wild Honey - Part 1

It has been some time since I last updated this blog as I was busy with work, then countless birthday celebrations, followed by Christmas etc.


During this period, we went Wild Honey on two separate occasions.
The first time we went was on my boyfriend birthday.



He ordered a Californian. I do not really fancy peppers so I do not really appreciate this meal.
But, my boyfriend likes it a lot as the portion is huge and it is very good. 

While I ordered my all time favorite - European,  which is Wild Honey version of Eggs Benedict.
I love the brioche bread - thick, crispy and chewy.
When you pair the brioche with the oozing yolk and parma ham, this is pure decadence. 



Rating
 


My Ramblings...
This place is definitely worth going. 
Each item on the menu is intricately prepared and is definitely worth every cent of it!

Will definitely go again.
As you can see from my next post !

No comments: