Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cafe Brio

Bought my cousin and her boyfriend for buffet dinner at Cafe Brio at Grand Copthorne Waterfront. They have their new year special buffet.

Dessert counter


Cheese corner

Oysters

Huge prawns - Not very sure what is this called though

My cold dishes

Snowfish

Fish maw with crabmeat sauce ( The crabmeat sauce is good)

Pork Trotters

Spicy prawns (quite good)

Duck (This is good as well)

Chilli Crab (For this, I still prefer my No signboard or Long Beach. Crabs are bigger and is sauce is distinct)


Then, my camera battery emptied.. So, used my handphone instead...

My DIY yusheng (They have a yusheng counter where you can have unlimited yusheng)

Cakes time

Bread pudding

More desserts...


Rating:

Price

Quality

Quantity

Service

Overall


My Ramblings...

The price was a bit expensive but the quality served was quite good. Understand that lobsters will be served on Sunday and is a bit more expensive that what I am paying. This meal cost like 68.80 per person. With the UOB card, it will be like 1 for 1.

I really loved the oysters there. I am particular about the fishy smell in oysters. But here, the oysters are big, juicy and no fishy taste. Even my cousin commented that this is so much better than Australia.

I am coming again!

No comments: