Saturday, February 7, 2009

Other CNY places

Went with my collegues to Jumbo Seafood and Peach Garden for CNY dinner.


The food was Jumbo was good, although personally I am more inclined to No signboard and my boyfriend is inclined to Long Beach. We have came to an agreement that both places has its merits and the basis of comparison is different. The Jumbo crab sauce is a combination of both No Signboard and Long Beach. A bit of tomato, a bit of spicy and a bit of eggy.


Everything was good although I was very shocked when I saw one waiter served a bowl which his finger accidentally dipped in a few seconds ago, thinking that 4 of us cannot see what has happened. I guess that's common in a busy period like CNY.

As for Peach Garden, the food was good. Ordered the UOB Special Set. The sharkfin was interesting as there wasn't any starch in it. Not bad though except that I am a bit traditional with my food. But, I will definitely patronize the place again.

No comments: