Sunday, February 1, 2009

CNY - Soup Restaurant

Went to Soup Restaurant for dinner and yusheng.

Braised peanuts

Raw Fish for the Yusheng

Yusheng

After tossing

Reunion Fried Rice with Chinese Sausage


Rating:

Price

Quality

Quantity

Service

Overall


My Ramblings...

I always patronize Soup Restaurant for my yusheng as their yusheng is the best in Tampines as I am someone who value the traditional type of yusheng.

One interesting thing about Soup Restaurant - Every CNY, the price for their menus are cheaper for takeaway than dine-in. I feel that this is a good strategy to serve the largest possible of people, yet not worrying that their tables are not sufficient during this period.

Oh. And during this period, they will sell their special sauces as a gift pack. It consists of their famous garlic sauce (for their samsui chicken) and sambal belachan sauce. Yummy.

No comments: