Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pen Cai

I was looking through the pictures in my phone and I found this...

I have always wanted to try this dish called pen cai, which is available during Chinese New Year. This is a dish where the ingredients are placed in layers. Remember reading somewhere that the layers are arranged in relation to the ingredients used for the dish.

For this new year, I wanted to try this long-awaited dish. Prices ranges from 188 and above. For the cheaper sets, roast meat is typically used instead of delicacies.

And so, the both of us went on this sinful indulgence at Goodwood Hotel Min Jiang. It cost about 388 and it can feed about 6 person or so. Advance booking is required. We finished everything with a bowl of rice, topped up with dessert. .



Rating:

Price

Quality

Quantity

Service

Overall

My Ramblings...

Interesting to try but it is very expensive. Would never spend that kind of money again. I will put it to better use. Pain...

No comments: