Sunday, November 30, 2008

KL Trip 2008

Went for my boss's wedding in KL a few weekends ago. Overall, the experience was very interesting.

Took a couple of pictures whilst we were in KL.

This is soooo delicious. It's a Nasi Briyani set meal for 2 people. There's chicken, mutton, potatoes, and fried dried chilli). Quite delicious and worth it. This was located at the basement of Sunway shopping centre. Went there for lunch whilst waiting for check in...



On the second day, we went to attend the wedding ceromany and I cant help but took some pictures of the food for the groom & bridesman... What's interesting is the plate of black little things on the plate.. Those are cicadas. Gosh..



Went to have dinner at Wendy's before we board our bus to Malaysia. Ordered a set to try. I heard they used to have an outlet in Singapore Changi Aiport in the 1980s but closed down. They are famous fast food joint in the US and are famous for the beef burgers.

Due to my religion, I ordered the chicken burger instead. It was so good. The bread is very fluffy and distict.


This is how it looks like...

And of course, what will a KL trip if there is no corn? Hee... with lots of sugar and margarine....




Rating:

Overall


My Ramblings...

I love this trip. Served as a relaxing weekend.. Hee.. If only my dear was with me.....

No comments: