Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ambush Pasta @ Takashimaya B2 Foodcourt

Ran a few errands last Saturday. Dear brought me to this pasta place to try.

We ordered two main courses. Dear upgraded his set to a soup plus bread, while I upgraded mine with drink plus dessert. Nice complement though cuz we can have a bit of everything....

This place is called Ambush. They serve pasta and sausages.

Dear's minestrone soup

We ordered the same dish - Japanese Baby Scallop with Nori Linguini. It was good and typical Japanese pasta (which I loved).


Dessert - Brownie


Rating:

Price

Quality

Quantity

Service

Overall


My Ramblings:

A good place for Japanese pasta. The dessert was a bit disappointing as it is too simple. Just a chocolate cake doused with fudge. Could not experience any ormph feeling.

Heard their tiramisu was good. Can't comment much until I tried it for myself.

Nevertheless, pretty good place to go to. This is a self-service place and hence cannot comment much on their service level.

No comments: