Friday, November 21, 2008

Dinner @ TWG Tea

The quality of the pictures deterioated as I have lent my brother the camera for his Aus trip. Well, my phone is only a 3.2 mega pixel.... I miss my camera....

This is the setting of the table...

Ordered the Sandwiches set. They have their top favourites - crab sandwich, prawn sandwich, foie gras sandwich and salmon sandwich. I loved the prawns one though. The foie gras sandwich is a bit too rich and creamy...



The dessert that I ordered. A bit disappointing for me. The last cake that I had was too good for comparison. I had the Singapore surprise - looks simple but is sooooo goood.



Chocolate cake...


Rating:

Price

Quality

Quantity

Service

Overall


My Ramblings..

The other time I complained about their inflexibility. This time round, I am impressed. We ordered slightly past the order and they were happy to take our order and waited for us to finish till 9pm.

They even bothered to introduce their products for us. Wow...

Somehow I loved this place - esp their tea since they have so many varieties and I can try to my heart's content. Ordered the Royal Orchid Tea today. Quite a good one I must say.

For the dessert, I loved their Singapore Surprise - the cake in my last entry on TWG Tea.

Ambience is good. Definitely a place for destressing...

Okie... Time to sleep liao.. I am going to Malaysia tomorrow...

More food to be posted.....

No comments: