Friday, November 21, 2008

TCC Dinner

Ordered this dish after a very stressful day at work.

This is one of my favourite dish at TCC because of the half-done salmon and the pasta sauce. It's called Mentaiko Spaghetti with Salmon Tataki. Quite jappy kind of taste.

Ended the dinner by purchasing a Strawberry Shortcake. A bit disappointed though. Do not really like the custard.



Rating (for the spaghetti only):

Price

Quality

Quantity

Service

Overall


My Ramblings...

Have always been a happy patron at TCC. I loved the variety of food that they served. Interesting dishes yet delicious and appealing - which is a fine balance to achieve.

Somehow, sipping a cup of coffee after a delicious meal is very appealing to me. I have always tell myself that one of these days, I shall order the blue mountain coffee at TCC. It's like the best grade of coffee there. No guts to do so as $15 is a bit too indulgent for a cup of coffee.... Wait till I have that Cookie Museum mood.. Maybe...

No comments: